Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Update

I'm finally updating... and praying about my purpose for this blog... My camera is still broken from sitting too long in Moroccan sand on a windy day. Consequently, I feel like I'm losing a piece of my life, an important part, because I have failed to take pictures since I got back from my summer travels in July. So, just as little kids ask you to pray for their puppy dogs, I am asking you to pray for my camera- it is the means in which I link my life at home with my life at school. It is the way that I try to make sense of the whirlwind of different worlds I find myself in. I have always had a fear of forgetting things someday, and taking pictures is my sense of security and comfort. :)

2 comments:

Grace said...

praying! :) thanx for everything-- i had so much fun with you last night. we'll have to do it again!

Mrs. G said...

Oooh, bummer... sorry to hear about your camera... praying that God will provide one soon!