Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Getting Ready...

Believe it or not, It's almost that time of year again... School time! [and it's my junior year... slow down mother time... please!]
I've been trying to find some pieces that I like enough to play for my junior recital... gah! not freaking out... hah...

Highlight of August: I get to spend some wonderful, quality time with my beloved piano before I head off to the practice rooms with everyone else... Oh my piano... she is my favorite... Look at her!





We have a special understanding... the way I can get different sounds from her keys and create different tones for different pieces of music... so wonderful!



She is so easy to play, and if I get into my music, I will end up playing for two or three hours without remembering to look at the clock!



I realized that I don't have ANY picture with me playing the piano in the past five years or so... that makes me so sad... I should work on that... really...

This was from six years ago... my first piano camp, where I met my first college piano professor, who started teaching me the fall of that same year! Crazy how life surprises you.. :)

1 comments:

Grace said...

Miss hearing you touch the keys... hope you're having a lovely time w/your group! Love you and miss you! <3