Monday, February 22, 2010

Job.

I think I have figured out what career I would like to pursue...
I have always had such a hard time trying to figure out what I would absolutely LOVE to do for a living... I know I want to help people...
But to have something that I do for fun, to unwind, and utilize the skills God has given me...




I Love Color






I Love Organizing






I Love Big Events






I Love Style







I Love... Love!



>



What better than to be a wedding designer/stylist/coordinator?

Working with brides to find the perfect color palette, dress, wedding venue, reception decor, and perfect shoes fit for a princess...

By looking at what I want for my wedding someday, I have come to the conclusion that maybe this is what God would have me do... I would love to be a blessing in the lives of soon to be husband and wives!

I don't even know how one gets started, but I can't think of something I would rather do... what do you think?



1 comments:

valerie g. said...

Sounds like a very fun job and I think you'd be great at it! Only downside....after working in my parents weding business for years , I know that you have to know how to be thick-skinned!! brides (and their mothers)are generally not the happiest peple around. kinda sad really but withall the pressure for the dream wedding tensions run high and people get very picky , critical and grouchy. Just a warning but.....would be great to focus on trying to help them have a lovely wedding without all the pressure on externals and pointing them toward the godly loveliness of what God intended marriage to be.